Friday, July 22, 2011

Ableton Tutorial - Beginner's guide - Dance style drum beat

So I've really been trying to dig into Ableton lately and get around to making some tracks, whether I like them or not; more just to familiarize myself with the program and be able to create tracks the way I want to.


I like this tutorial a lot because the directions are very clear for beginners. If you need more beginner than this, Sonic Academy has a whole series of Ableton Live tutorials, including ones that just explain the interface and don't get into beat making or anything.

14 comments:

  1. I usually make my best tracks when I'm throwed out of my mind, then I listen to it later & I'm like - how the hell did I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forward this to my brother. Thanks for sharing sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, thats really interesting! +followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. creative stuff. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I was looking for!!
    Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats nice, thanks 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good tips! Might use these in the APB music creator.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was younger, I used Fruity loops. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. great tutoral, I'm only using FL-Studios so far, maybe i will check out Ableton now

    ReplyDelete